Clean water is our profession — what drives you?
Water is life and we live for water quality! Our measurement systems and services provide confidence in the safety of drinking water treatment, the reliability of waste water purification and the trustworthiness of monitoring procedures for production processes and natural bodies of water. Our collaboration with users over the decades from development right through to customer care has earned us our position as market leader in Europe.
We need people with both a passion and a head for water analysis. So we're looking for people like you! Whether you're just starting out or a specialist in your field, we are always looking for talented individuals:
- Sales/Customer Care
- Process Instrumentation Business Unit
- Product Development
As an employer, we offer not only all the benefits of working for a large group such as long-term security and good career prospects, but also the social environment of a family company. We pride ourselves on offering individual opportunities for development, recognising good service and creating an excellent working environment.
We are looking for people with experience in the following fields:
- Natural sciences, e.g. chemistry, biology
- Electrical engineering/electronics
- Process, measurement or control technology
- Environmental sciences
- Domestic water management
Our company profile
HACH LANGE is part of the Fortune 500 Group DANAHER with approx. $12 billion in sales and more than 45,000 employees worldwide. HACH LANGE employs 2500 people and is the result of the merger between Dr. Bruno Lange headquartered in Berlin and HACH Inc. based in the USA. Since the merger, we have expanded across the globe and already have R&D and production facilities in Germany, France, Switzerland, USA and China. An international network links HACH LANGE with subsidiaries in 22 European countries as well as many other well established trading partners.
- Laszlo Mohacsi: HR Manager CEE (Austria, Poland, CR, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary)
- Lydie Rouy : HR Manager France Radiometer, Italy, Portugal, Morocco, Greece
- Rebecca Thomassin: HR Manager France
- Mascha Petek: HR Manager Spain, Russia
- Colette van der Burgt: HR Manager Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden
- Miriam Rose: HR Manager Ireland, UK, Turkey, ELE, Middle East
- Karin Geisselhardt: HR Manager Switzerland - Rheineck
- Marcella Aberrasc: HR Manager Switzerland - Geneva
- Franziska Ritter: HR Manager Berlin
- Silke Maak: HR Manager Düsseldorf
Questions? Please email us at: